Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Long ride to work

As my last post mentioned, I had gotten to ride the 600RR to work for the tail end of last week. And most of the weekend before I returned the bike.

Yesterday I was down and didn't roll into work. So today was the first time since last Tuesday I have gone to work in a cage.

What a letdown. I mean really a letdown.

I roll out of town behind cars. Stop at the lights. Behind cars. I accelerate. Behind cars. I sat in traffic.

I have intimate knowledge of bumpers and their accompanying stickers. I know the differences between the Hyundai and Honda badges. I know the way sunlight glistens off a set of taillights. Oh fuck. An hour of staring ahead at the ass half of a car.

What a crappy way to get to work. Cars are so passive. Press gas pedal. Press brake pedal. Fuck with the radio and listen to the news.

Masturbation on wheels.

No comments: