Monday, February 25, 2008

T minus 5 and counting.

I am doing this update from work on a lovely warm Monday morning. And Thursday is it for me. Then Friday we will be hauling and boxing and getting ready for a 4am getaway.

The last three weeks have flown by. I mean Flown by. Hard to believe that soon I will be out of here and out of the state and we will be onto something new. T and I were talking the other night (yeah we actually talk, it is nice to know you can have a conversation with your girl) and she asked if I thought we would be where we are right now. I can honestly say that I didn't have a clue. And I think it is probably a good idea to just let life come as it comes. Life has been great since I stopped getting in the damned way with my ideas.

So this week I have a lot to get ready. I am cleaning up everything at work. Both jobs... Then I have to squeeze in classwork. And packing. And I have to call my optometrist. And the boy's school. And call on the new services at the new place.

And get over this damned cold. Sore throat, achy glands, stuffed up ears. Meh.

This is the last update for a little bit. I promise that I won't pack the camera and will have some stuff from the move when I am back online.

No comments: