Thursday, May 15, 2008

Let's do that "Link to my Blog" shit.

I do keep an eye on the traffic that comes through my blog.

I have used something called Sitemeter for a while now. Pretty decent stuff. It doesn't keep records for long. But since I am not paying for it, why do I care?

So today I was looking through my hits and caught a bunch of people coming in from a blog called bikerblogs. Anyway, I thought it was kinda cool to have my shitty little blog listed up with people like Church of Choppers and Chopper Dave's stuff. You know, people that make actual money fucking around with motorcycles.

So over to the right you will see a few blogs added to my list of sites. Figure it was the least I could do. And I do mean the least I could do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

have I said it before? you need your bike!
T