Friday, June 08, 2007

Where is progress when you need it?

There are times I wonder where the hell did the saying "money isn't everything" come from. Surely didn't come from a broke fuck like myself.

I had hoped to get that mount bar cleaned up this week, but it never happened. I have pulled hours on a side gig pretty much all week. The money will be very welcome and is definitely needed. But man, it sucks when you can't turn it away. Well I guess I could turn it away, but that would be a stupid decision.

I guess I could take screenshots of the computers I have been messing with for the last few days, but that isn't the purpose of this blog.

So updates will probably come next Monday. I am aiming for a relatively relaxed weekend of screwing around on the tank and trying to get most of it ready for some welder time. And maybe if the deities smile down on me, I can actually keep some of the cash I earned this week.

No comments: